Another good piece from The New Republic, a nice look at what Palin did and did not do in her speech last night. But of course, I love Eve Fairbanks, and I’ve generally enjoyed their Convention coverage. TNR goes after the Repubs when there is an intelligent and cohesive argument to be made against them.
- Lost. Woah.
- Contemporary Decency
- Michael Cera, Assassin
- The “Mystery” of Sarah Palin’s Unpopularity
- Not Especially Surprising
- Jonah Goldberg. Need I Say More?
- Dick Armey, Everyman
- There’s no Beer like Andechs Beer
- Why Obstructionism is, Unfortunately, a Fine Political Strategy
- A Stab at Social Commentary