You may have noticed a decline in posts today — I’m feeling slightly under the weather (thanks to being coughed on a few times this weekend by some kleine kinder) and resting up today. I’m finding it difficult to call upon my usual reserve of political enthusiasm and clever wit. And so, wit seekers, you will have to wait until I’m healed to enjoy the blog again.
- Lost. Woah.
- Contemporary Decency
- Michael Cera, Assassin
- The “Mystery” of Sarah Palin’s Unpopularity
- Not Especially Surprising
- Jonah Goldberg. Need I Say More?
- Dick Armey, Everyman
- There’s no Beer like Andechs Beer
- Why Obstructionism is, Unfortunately, a Fine Political Strategy
- A Stab at Social Commentary