This morning Dave got up quite early to drive to a county about two hours north of Athens for a mid-morning meeting. He said a black man on the streets of town, whom Dave had never met (obviously), waved enthusiastically to him as they passed. That’s change we can believe in.
- Lost. Woah.
- Contemporary Decency
- Michael Cera, Assassin
- The “Mystery” of Sarah Palin’s Unpopularity
- Not Especially Surprising
- Jonah Goldberg. Need I Say More?
- Dick Armey, Everyman
- There’s no Beer like Andechs Beer
- Why Obstructionism is, Unfortunately, a Fine Political Strategy
- A Stab at Social Commentary