It’s been confirmed that Hillary went to Chicago to meet with Barack, at his request. She apparently didn’t tell her staff that was why she was going, or those who knew were incredibly secretive. We don’t know what the details of their chat were, but for now at least there’s one rumor that has been confirmed true.
- Lost. Woah.
- Contemporary Decency
- Michael Cera, Assassin
- The “Mystery” of Sarah Palin’s Unpopularity
- Not Especially Surprising
- Jonah Goldberg. Need I Say More?
- Dick Armey, Everyman
- There’s no Beer like Andechs Beer
- Why Obstructionism is, Unfortunately, a Fine Political Strategy
- A Stab at Social Commentary