Page Six (no reliable source of information, I am aware) is reporting that there’s some nasty infighting going on at NBC over who leaked the news that David Gregory would be the new host of Meet the Press. Apparently, it’s none other than Chuck Todd who spoke to Daniel Shea at Huffington Post and Mike Allen at Politico. How juicy! Probably untrue, but still, it’s kind of fun to think about Chuck Todd meeting in secret with a few bloggers and totally raining on the parade — Brokaw was supposed to break the news on this Sunday’s show.
- Lost. Woah.
- Contemporary Decency
- Michael Cera, Assassin
- The “Mystery” of Sarah Palin’s Unpopularity
- Not Especially Surprising
- Jonah Goldberg. Need I Say More?
- Dick Armey, Everyman
- There’s no Beer like Andechs Beer
- Why Obstructionism is, Unfortunately, a Fine Political Strategy
- A Stab at Social Commentary